Terms and Conditions of Service for Customers
Our aim is to provide you with simple and quick way of buying tickets. Anyone that buys tickets or registers for an event via TheMusicSpace.sa therefore accepts the below agreement with Modern Talents LLC the parent company owner of TMS and all intellectual property associated with TheMusicSpace.sa.
“TMS” shall refer to Modern Talents LLC, or its subsidiaries, whose registered office is at Jeddah - Taiba building No.7798.
“Website” shall refer to the online sales portal TheMusicSpace.saor any other electronic Websites or domains provided by TMS for the sale of Tickets including all webpages, subdomains and subparts therein contained provided by TMS whether accessed via personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or any other device capable of accessing the information available now or created in the future.
“Customer” shall refer to any individual or organization that uses The Website to purchase or attempt to purchase any goods or services, including but not limited to tickets, delegate passes, vouchers or any similar products or services using the Website.
“Event” shall refer to any event, of any nature, including but not limited to entertainment, education, business, sports, family, religious or other types of events where the Promoter wishes to promote, advertise and sell tickets, passes, vouchers or any similar service to Customers using the Website as a facilitating service for promotion of the event.
“Ticket” shall refer to any form of paid or complimentary entrance voucher or method of measuring and controlling entrance whether a physical printed ticket, voucher, pass, wristband or similar, or an electronic form of ticket such as a unique bar code, QR code, reference number which identifies the holder as having purchased or been given permission to access a specific Event.
Ticket Purchase Policy
- Tickets purchased on the Website or via TMS’s retail outlets are non-refundable except for in the limited circumstances described below in the Refunds Policy.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged except in the limited circumstances described below in the Refunds Policy.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to a third party other than the immediate family members and friends of the Customer, and in such cases never for a value greater than the original purchase price. Tickets purchased are for the use of the named buyer or their immediate family or friends. Tickets cannot be resold at a value greater than their original purchase price. In the event TMS becomes aware of a Ticket being resold for commercial gain at a price greater than the original purchase price, TMS will cancel the Ticket, without a refund to the purchaser, and the Ticket will not be valid for entry.
- TMS may require the Customer to provide proof that they are the original purchaser of the Ticket at the point of entry to the Event in the form of acceptable original photo ID such as a passport, driver’s license, national ID card and/or by presenting the original credit/debit card used to purchase the tickets. .
- It is the responsibility of Customers to protect their tickets from loss or theft. TMS is not responsible for replacement of lost or stolen Tickets, and does not issue refunds for lost or stolen Tickets. This applies to electronically issued Tickets as well as printed Tickets. In the event a Customer’s electronic Ticket is copied/stolen (e.g. via hacked email, or through delivery to a shared email address) and the Ticket is used and scanned before the Customer enters the Event, the Customer will be refused entry as the Ticket will have been cancelled at the time of first use. No refund will be offered to the Customer in this case. Customers are strongly advised to protect their electronic Tickets with the same caution and care they would protect a physical printed Ticket from theft.
- In most cases payment in full for the Ticket is made at the time of purchase, and the Ticket is dispatched to the Customer via email shortly after purchase has completed. In the event that payment is made fraudulently using a lost/stolen credit/debit card or the credit/debit card is used without the permission of the card owner, TMS reserves the right to cancel such Tickets purchased without refund to the fraudulent purchaser.
Ticket Usage Policy and Attendance at the Event
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to check whether there are any restrictions placed on entry to the Event, such as age restrictions or dress code restrictions, before purchasing a Ticket from the Website. TMS will not be held liable and will not refund the Ticket purchase if entry to the Event is declined by the TMS for any reason including, but not limited to, failure to meet the dress code, failure to meet age restrictions, dangerous, disruptive, unruly or unlawful behavior resulting in the Promoter or venue management declining entry.
- All Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of TMS and the Event. It is the responsibility of the Customer to abide by such Rules and Regulations and to familiarize themselves with the Rules and Regulations before purchasing a Ticket.
- In all cases TMS management reserves the right of entry and reserves the right to conduct security searches at any time to ensure safety and security at the Event.
- If a Customer is ejected from an Event by TMS, its agents, management or security then the Customer shall not be entitled a refund under any circumstances.
- TMS may restrict what items are brought into the Event, including but not limited to food, beverages, cameras, video and audio recording equipment, seating, selfie sticks, and items considered unlawful, hazardous, dangerous or potential weapons. TMS will not be held liable and will not refund the Ticket purchase if entry to the Event is declined or a Customer is ejected by TMS management for bringing, or attempting to bring, a restricted item into the venue.
- TMS accepts no responsibility or liability for items lost or stolen, or injury incurred at the Event.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to attend the event at the correct time on the correct date. It is the Customer’s responsibility to check that the Event is due to take place on the original published date and at the original published time. TMS accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, whether actual or implied, due to the Customer failing to check the date and time of the Event prior to travelling to the Event. In the event an Event is cancelled or postponed, then TMS may offer a refund to the Customer subject to the Refunds Policy detailed below.
- Failure on the part of the Customer to attend an Event for any reason will not be a reason for issuing a refund.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to attend the Event on time. TMS may refuse entry to latecomers. No refunds will be issued to latecomers.
- TMS may have a “last admission” time, meaning the latest time a Customer can enter the Event. The last admission time is generally earlier than the end time of the Event. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ascertain the last admission time. If a Customer is refused entry for an Event because they arrive at the Event after the last admission time TMS will not issue a refund.
- TMS may prohibit the unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment. Please check with TMS before arriving at the Event.
- By purchasing a Ticket through TMS you hereby agree to being photographed, filmed or recorded by TMS or any third party operating on the behalf of TMS at the Event or at the immediate surroundings of the entrance to the venue. Furthermore, by purchasing a Ticket through TMS you hereby waive all rights in any photographs, video or audio recordings of you at the Event or the immediate surroundings of the entrance to TMS (the “Recorded Material”) made by TMS or any third party operating on the behalf of TMS. You hereby agree that the TMS or any third party operating on the behalf of TMS may use such Recorded Material in any way they deem fit, without restriction, approval from, or recompense to, you.
Ticket Delivery and Collection Policy
- TMS issues purchased Tickets electronically via email. It is the Customer’s responsibility to a) provide TMS with a working, correct email address for Ticket delivery, and b) to check their Inbox for the email containing the reservation details. This Email can be printed by the Customer and used as an entry.
- In some cases, it is possible to request delivery of the Ticket as a URL link delivered via SMS to the Customer’s smartphone for a small additional fee.
- For a limited number of Events, the electronic Ticket issued by TMS via email needs to be exchanged for a printed ticket. Collection booths for exchanging Tickets in such circumstances are usually situated close to the TMS entrance. In such cases TMS will request the Customer to provide the items listed below to exchange the electronically issued TMS Ticket for the printed ticket::
1. A printed copy of the TMS electronic Ticket or the Ticket number (mandatory in all cases)
2. One of the following forms of identification (original not a copy required)
i. Valid photo identification document issued by a government organisation such as a driving license
ii. Valid National Identity Card
iii. Valid Passport
- Electronic Tickets purchased can be printed at any time from the confirmation e-mail which the customer will receive on the Email provided during the checkout Process.
TMS does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years old, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.